Black Country Living Museum - Halloween Nights
26 October 2018 - 31 October 2018
26 October - 27 October 2018 & 30 October - 31 October 2018
Get ready for a frightfully good evening of entertainment at our Halloween Nights! Prepare for a spooktacular evening of street performers, fire-jugglers, magicians, tricks and treats.
See street entertainers bring Halloween to life as you explore an eerie atmosphere of Halloween fun!
Bring the whole family along including the kids treat bags for a sweet surprise as you 'Trick or Treat' around the Museum’s houses and shops.
- Brave the bugs and get 'hands on' with the creepy crawlie display
- Meet magnificent birds of prey
- Enter to be in with a chance to win the best dressed grown up ghoul or little horror in our Halloween costume parade
- Descend on foot into the depths of our spooky mine*
- Hear spine-tingling Halloween tales by candlelight
- Treat yourself to some tasty Halloween fare or tuck into a 1930s-style fish & chips supper.
And here's one for the grown ups
Into the thick - Enter if you dare and mind your head...
Our Halloween nights are a family event however, stepping into the dark underground mine may not be child's play.
Can you find your way through our dark damp underground mine tunnels with just a flicker of candle light? Be careful what you may find down there...
*Please note, our mine has limited access. It is a scary experience and is not recommended for under 10s. Under 14s will not be admitted unless accompanied a responsible adult (18+).
Prices & Booking Details
Tickets will go on sale on Thu 1 Feb 2018 at 10am
Priority Booking for members starting on Thu 18 Jan, 10am.
Become a member and receive 20% off selected event tickets. T&C's apply
Young Person (3-16): £9.50
Essential Carer: £8.25
Admission is pre-booked tickets only
Gates open at 6.30pm