Ironbridge. Warehouse of the World.
Start your visit absorbed in the detail of a massive model of the river valley, spot landmarks including the Iron Bridge in 1796. Take in stunning views of the Iron Bridge and River Severn from the quirky Lady Chapel and be transported through Ironbridge’s history with a fascinating short film.
During the winter all museums are closed on Mondays, apart from during the local school holidays.
WORKSHOP OF THE WORLD
- See what you can spot on the 12-metre long model
- Check out the historic flood levels, marked on the windows & walls
- Take a seat in the theatre to watch our film
- Find out how industry flourished here
ON THE RIVER BANKS
- Get a great view of the Iron Bridge
- Feed the ducks on the riverbank
- Visit the Tourist Information Centre for all museum advice and planning